- What information we collect
- How information is used and protected
- When do we collect this information
- How we may share information
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
survivorhand.com collects and may store any information you enter on our website, or submit to us in any other way. For example, we collect information that you provide when you make an online purchase from us, send us an e-mail or call us, enter a contest, or participate in a survey. We collect information about you to provide the best products and services and to help survivorhand.com improve your shopping experience. This information may include:
- Your name
- Your shipping address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number.
- Information on how you are using the site
survivorhand.com will never see, collect or store your credit card information in this site. Please note that once you proceed to check out, your page will be redirected to Paypal website to make the payment, then back to us.
We also receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our website. Like many websites, we use "cookies" to obtain information when your web browser accesses our website. The purpose of "cookies" is to help us recognize you as you use or return to our website so that we can provide a more personalized shopping experience for you. The "cookie" is also used to keep items in your shopping cart between visits.
Our web server automatically collects clickstream information such as IP address, the address (or URL) of the website that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site and any search terms you may have entered on our site, among other things.
Our website may also use other technologies to track which pages our visitors view. This anonymous clickstream data provides our customers with a better, more secure shopping experience and helps us understand how visitors use our website.
WE COLLECT INFORMATION WHEN
- You purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services from out site.
- You connect with us regarding customer service via live chat, calling customer service number or sending a message using the contact form.
- You visit the site.
- You use a social media service, for example, our Facebook page or YouTube channel.
- You sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from us.
- You provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input.
- You interact with our site through your computer, tablet or mobile device.
HOW IS INFORMATION USED AND PROTECTED?
Our goal is to provide our customers with the highest level of service possible. From your first visit to our website to the delivery of your order, we want you to be completely satisfied with the experience without compromising your privacy.
Usage of Information
survivorhand.com uses your information to provide requested products and services to you and to support general business operations. Some examples of such usage includes:
- To fulfill and process your orders and communicate with you regarding those orders.
- To send marketing communications.
- To provide high-quality customer service.
- To help us improve and customize what we offer to you, our website and our advertising.
- To send you information about our products, services and promotions.
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites and our business.
Protection of Information
survivorhand.com also protects your information from loss, misuse or alteration while it is under our control. Protection of your information is a priority at survivorhand.com.
We have adopted reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control.
When you enter personal information on our website, the information is protected by a security technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts your information during transport across the Internet.
HOW MAY INFORMATION BE SHARED?
survivorhand.com does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information under the following limited circumstances:
Legal Requirements and Safety of our Business and Others
We may share information in other special circumstances. We may disclose information where we have a good faith belief that disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law or where we believe disclosure is necessary to protect you, to comply with legal processes or authorities, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of survivorhand.com, its customers, its associates or the public.
Effective: March 23, 2020